*** Official Indiana Game Thread ***

Mavric

Frost and Chin robbed the state of Nebraska blind for 4.5 years. Makes you wonder what the hell they were doing other than cashing checks they did not earn. If Mickey could make changes in a by week, can you imagine what this team could have done this season had a new coach been hired last year rather than extending the failed Frost experiment. Frost should look in the mirror and self assess.

• Plus1 1
  • Fire 1
  • TBH 1

2 minutes ago, The Scarlet Pimpernel said:

You know the players are fired up and will start to believe after tonight's performance. Win again on Friday, and we might be on to something.

Which is what I have been saying all week long. I even started a topic about it. This game can give this team and coaches the confidence they needed to start believing they can may be make a bowl game. Wisconsin and Iowa are not that good and I feel we can be competitive in the rest of the games if we played like tonight and our offense improved. The only game that can get scary Is at Michigan. Let us hope for the best. GO BIG RED.

• Plus1 1