MICKEY! MICKEY! MICKEY!

57 minutes ago, TGHusker said:

You think we just one the conference championship with that celebration.   Well deserved to get the monkey off of our back in not beating a FCS team in 364 days.  Glad for MJ.  The players show their love and enthusiasm for him.  That may be good for a few more wins and who knows wt Wisc and Iowa being down and the wild West division has no one dominant.  We could end up in the thick of a division race. 

My thoughts as well my friend, a celebration like that after a win against an unranked team at MEMORIAL freaking stadium is yet another indictment on SF and the brohams he brought with him. Loved to see it nonetheless.

29 minutes ago, CharBroiled said:

I just listened to the end of the press conference. MJ said "one thing the kids can do is come talk to me."
He also said he told Ty Robinson to go back to the old ways.

I believe this is a telling about the former regime under Frost and Chin.

Makes you wonder what in the hell kinda bush league BS that group of meatheads was teaching/ coaching. Who knows, the more I see, the more it seems like they were not coaching at all

22 minutes ago, Scofrosghost said:

Makes you wonder what in the hell kinda bush league BS that group of meatheads was teaching/ coaching. Who knows, the more I see, the more it seems like they were not coaching at all

I know!

I'm beyond intrigued to see what happens Friday night.

2 hours ago, CharBroiled said:

I just listened to the end of the press conference. MJ said "one thing the kids can do is come talk to me."
He also said he told Ty Robinson to go back to the old ways.

I believe this is a telling about the former regime under Frost and Chin.

Seems like some major league BS going on under former administration. We would have never won with them.