pro fisherman caught cheating

Is this possibly the biggest sports scandal ever?  I heard ESPN is planning a 30 for 30 on it.

It just sucks to see these amazing athletes dishonor the game.  What is next, gluing on more things on a deers head so you can get a 10 pointer?

Think how many girls were lined up to get with that dude...until they found out about this scandal. 

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, teachercd said:

Is this possibly the biggest sports scandal ever?  I heard ESPN is planning a 30 for 30 on it.

It just sucks to see these amazing athletes dishonor the game.  What is next, gluing on more things on a deers head so you can get a 10 pointer?

Think how many girls were lined up to get with that dude...until they found out about this scandal. 

they were winning every tournament they entered and had won more than $350,000 cash and got endorsements from retailers of about a $1,000,000.    it's a big deal to the people who participate in these.

37 minutes ago, commando said:

they were winning every tournament they entered and had won more than $350,000 cash and got endorsements from retailers of about a $1,000,000.    it's a big deal to the people who participate in these.

Don't mind him, he's never caught a fish 

• Haha 1
  • TBH 1

3 hours ago, commando said:

I am sure it is a huge deal to them.  To everyone else, it is funny.  I half expected to see them pull out a 45 pound olympic weight. 

I talked to our student this morning who won the boat.  He said people has suspected these guys for a while.  He said he was in a tournament with them last year.  Everyone donated their catch except these guys.  He said that they were busted last year cheating.  When he won the boat, he kept the fish and froze them because he knows people will accuse him of cheating.  He said the cheating has increased because there is a ton of money in this now.

• 3 weeks later...