2022 Coaching Carousel

The 2022 College season has already seen several head coaches fired in the first 6 weeks.  Nebraska got things started with Frost, but we have also seen ASU, Colorado, GA Tech and now Wisconsin firing their head coaches.  I wanted to create a thread focused on the broader movement of coaches.  I know we have threads dedicated already to Nebraska's coaching search.

• Plus1 1

6 minutes ago, sho said:

ASU would be a BAD choice for Scott.   If the rumors are true about excess drinking/partying being a factor in his lack of focus in Lincoln, it'll be 10x worse for him at ASU.

At least there are a lot of great golf courses in the Phoenix area for Frosty to hit up.  Davison is gonna wear out that OMA-PHX Southwest Airlines flight.

8 minutes ago, sho said:

ASU would be a BAD choice for Scott.   If the rumors are true about excess drinking/partying being a factor in his lack of focus in Lincoln, it'll be 10x worse for him at ASU.

Isn’t his wife from AZ?  Maybe there’s a reason for him to want to be down there. 

34 minutes ago, Decoy73 said:

Isn’t his wife from AZ?  Maybe there’s a reason for him to want to be down there. 

I think you are right that his wife is originally from Arizona.  Frost isn't going to be hired by Arizona State.  He's probably just down there visiting his MIL with his wife and kids, and took it as an opportunity to check out ASU, get away from his family for an afternoon, and see what's going on with their football team.