2022 Coaching Carousel

22 hours ago, Crusader Husker said:

Matt Campbell made his reputation off of Brock Purdy and Breece Hall.  With them gone the O is struggling, however his D is laying well.

Matt went 8-5 and 3-9 2 years before Brock got there and was developing NFL talent already. Ya'll need to really stop taking credit away from the, man. 

• 3 weeks later...

10 minutes ago, Mavric said:

I swear the only reason to take the Auburn job is to get fired and get the buyout.  Absolute snakepit of a job.  It's like all the worst parts of the job--insane fanbase, meddling boosters coupled with the fact you have to play Alabama and Georgia every year.

• Oh Yeah! 2
4 minutes ago, Guy Chamberlin said:

Is this true? Are you folks reading local journalists actively supporting Campbell and Leipold over other choices? 

I would say for the past couple weeks many have been in Mickey's corner.  I'm guessing they'll stick their finger in the air this week and find someone new.

• Plus1 1

5 hours ago, Xmas32 said:

I swear the only reason to take the Auburn job is to get fired and get the buyout.  Absolute snakepit of a job.  It's like all the worst parts of the job--insane fanbase, meddling boosters coupled with the fact you have to play Alabama and Georgia every year.

Who doesn't love a good payday buyout ?!!!  Hellooo Nebraska!!!

26aa4988fde61846fb05185548fca877.gif

• Oh Yeah! 1
  • TBH 1
5 hours ago, Red Five said:

I would say for the past couple weeks many have been in Mickey's corner.  I'm guessing they'll stick their finger in the air this week and find someone new.

You like to make things up, as you usually do.  

You never give a name who you think should be the next coach, so you can hide away from being wrong. :laughpound

At least some of us have the nuts to stand for up for Mickey or whoever else.

That's why you have no respect or accountability.

• Plus1 2

I still like Chadwell.  G5 with multiple years of success.  Would be "more" likely than current P5 coaches who are having success.  After reading the SI article, I like MJ.  I like what he says.  And how he says it.  I also remember all the crap about anyone could get 9 wins after Bo was fired.  With the issues MJ brought to light, I think with a solid crew, he can at least do that....Winning gets the recruits.....

Really thought Deion would be Auburns choice.  Lane is great for them.  Get the competitions coach, knows the SEC and is winning...

• Plus1 1