2022 Coaching Carousel

47 minutes ago, chamrocck said:

Nah, Boulder is the head of the class. Basically synonymous with the city. If Deion can succeed there props to him.

Everyone thinks that, but it's really not. I live near Boulder, and I work in Boulder, this is how I know.  If I had to take a guess,  I'd say you currently live in Nebraska, maybe rural, am I wrong? Nothing wrong with that, it's just interesting the view point of folks who don't actually spend time in these places.  Maybe I'm wrong.

• Plus1 3
  • Fire 1
46 minutes ago, chamrocck said:

Nah, Boulder is the head of the class. Basically synonymous with the city. If Deion can succeed there props to him.

Man watch out for Colorado if Deion does decide to take the job. He is going to want money to get his own staff but I congratulate them on taking a shot on him if he goes there. Colorado doesn't have anything to lose and a whole lot to gain. If I was Deion I'd take the job to prove to people that it doesn't matter where I go I will succeed.

• Plus1 2
25 minutes ago, runningblind said:

Everyone thinks that, but it's really not. I live near Boulder, and I work in Boulder, this is how I know.  If I had to take a guess,  I'd say you currently live in Nebraska, maybe rural, am I wrong? Nothing wrong with that, it's just interesting the view point of folks who don't actually spend time in these places.  Maybe I'm wrong.

Haha, Southern CA near Los Angeles.   Lots of SCAL kids go out there and everyone knows. 

32 minutes ago, Huskerfollower4life said:

Man watch out for Colorado if Deion does decide to take the job. He is going to want money to get his own staff but I congratulate them on taking a shot on him if he goes there. Colorado doesn't have anything to lose and a whole lot to gain. If I was Deion I'd take the job to prove to people that it doesn't matter where I go I will succeed.

Watch him hire Mickey too

• Haha 2
3 minutes ago, HuskerNation1 said:

Is Ryan Day on the hot seat?  Losing 2 in a row to Michigan will not sit well in Columbus. I am half joking when I ask this as OSU dominated Michigan for years and now OSU seems unable to keep it close against MIchigan. 

Ryan Day is no Urban Meyer. Fickell is right there.