2022 Coaching Carousel

Would be better than they deserve but I do see the fit since it seems all the big programs are in wait and see mode with Deion.

I scoffed at it initially then read the report that Deion’s presented a legitimate plan for Colorado which makes me think he really is interested in the job. The 2018 and 2019 games against them had elite viewer numbers, Rhule vs Deion would dwarf that.

3 minutes ago, Bigred_inSD said:

Because hes a hot name.  Its like Bryce Young taking the 10th best looking girl at Iowa to his draft party. 

That's why you don't think he should pick Colorado, but he is going to have his own view of the situation. I disagree that it's 10th in the Pac 12, that could easily be one of the best jobs.

• Plus1 1

3 minutes ago, chamrocck said:

Would be interesting. Boulder is notorious :smokin.  I don’t think it meshes well at all.  He could do pretty well at USF though.  GA Tech is probably the job he wants (realistic next step). Auburn would be entertaining as the Iron Bowl would now we the AFLAC Bowl. :lol:

Tech is all Chadwell 

9 minutes ago, chamrocck said:

Would be interesting. Boulder is notorious :smokin.  I don’t think it meshes well at all.  He could do pretty well at USF though.  GA Tech is probably the job he wants (realistic next step). Auburn would be entertaining as the Iron Bowl would now we the AFLAC Bowl. :lol:

That's such an old lazy take. 30 something states have legalized marijuana. Boulder is no different than many other cities in that regard.

• Plus1 5