2022 Coaching Carousel

7 minutes ago, Huskerfollower4life said:

So since he went back to his alma mater who is going to take over at Purdue?

Leonhard, Mullen, and Brian Hartline  https://247sports.com/LongFormArticle/Purdue-coaching-search-Jim-Leonhard-Dan-Mullen-Brian-Hartline-among-top-candidates-reported-199847906/

I think they should get Drew Brees. He can get all the players hopped up on Advocare bulls#!t 

19 hours ago, Huskerfollower4life said:

Can someone please explain to me how Cincinnati has a football program is better then Louisville?  Yes I understand that Cincinnati has had more success with Luke Fickell but Louisville had success with Lamar Jackson as well. You would think that Louisville could pay their coaches way more then Cincinnati.

It’s not so much “better” in terms of overall program, but they are very going to be very similar. Cincinnati is joining the Big 12 in 2023, so they will be in similar leagues (Louisville in ACC).  The new Big 12 won’t have a “dominant program” once Texas and OU leave, so Cincy could come in and be near the top of the conference, which will lead to a playoff spot in random years. The ACC really only has Clemson, so the same could be said for Louisville though. 

You keep asking “Why would Coach A leave for School B?”  There are a lot of things to consider and it’s not just “which program is better”. Coach A could be on the “hot seat” at his current school. Coach A could be from a certain area, so he feels more comfortable at another school. School B could be offering more $ and longer contract, which offers more stability.

• Plus1 1
  • TBH 1

33 minutes ago, Huskerfollower4life said:

Fine!!!!!! Same concept different way to put it and why all the hatred for Deion Sanders?? I just thought it was clever how he put being a coach in the business that's all.

i have no hatred towards sCUmhc sanders. i thought i was reading a message board for the nebraska cornhuskers but yet every time one of the posters posts something he is simping for sCUmhc sanders. it gets kind of old.

Edited by desertshox
Clarification
  • Plus1 2
  • Haha 1
  • TBH 2