*** 2022 Game 6 "Expert" Picks: Nebraska at Rutgers ***

Call Your Shot!  

39 members have voted

1. 1. Predict the outcome of Game 6!

• Nebraska Wins & Covers (-3)
    • Nebraska wins but doesn't cover
    • BUTTGERS

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 10/07/2022 at 10:00 PM

13 hours ago, Hayseed said:

Seems to me half the game Whipple is running up the middle or throwing Hail Marys. I don’t think that will beat good teams. It made us look stupid against Oklahoma. I think he’s a better play caller than that with his 57 years experience.

Casey wants to make a play but Whipple is giving him predictable plays with everyone covered and no good outlet.

No way. If i can go back and find the play from the IU game even our announcers sounded and looked like low IQ dummies. They kept saying everyone was covered. but it was very obvious on the replay he had Palmer at the top whom had his man beat coming deep across the middle. Put some air under it and throw him open. He just stood there and took a sack. 

• Plus1 2

8 hours ago, BaytownHusker said:

No way. If i can go back and find the play from the IU game even our announcers sounded and looked like low IQ dummies. They kept saying everyone was covered. but it was very obvious on the replay he had Palmer at the top whom had his man beat coming deep across the middle. Put some air under it and throw him open. He just stood there and took a sack. 

What about the pathetic Oklahoma game...does Whipple get a pass on all the games before Indiana?

2 minutes ago, Hayseed said:

What about the pathetic Oklahoma game...does Whipple get a pass on all the games before Indiana?

WTH is your issue? Could some of the issue have been it was the athletes & staffs first game after Frost was relieved and therefore a hangover effect? Some people are just looking for negativity instead of looking for the positive. Frustrates the H E double toothpicks out of me. 

• Plus1 2
  • Thanks 1
1 minute ago, Loebarth said:

WTH is your issue? Could some of the issue have been it was the athletes & staffs first game after Frost was relieved and therefore a hangover effect? Some people are just looking for negativity instead of looking for the positive. Frustrates the H E double toothpicks out of me. 

No, it's an ongoing issue with Whipple's play calling. I'm looking to make it positive all the time. It certainly wasn't Whipple's first game.