*** Official Rutgers Game Thread ***

Mavric

24 minutes ago, commando said:

i would have hated this when my kids were playing ball on friday nights.

I'm going to go over to some friend's house tonight and enjoy watching the game, eating some food and drinking.  But, in general, I don't like them because Friday nights should be for HS football.  Lucky my son isn't playing anymore.

7 minutes ago, zapyodumbazz said:

im excited, this is the first huskers game ive been to since i was a kid living in omaha

Wear red and yell loud.

• Oh Yeah! 1

IMHO, the Huskers game plan should try to use Grant sparingly in this game. He should get the start, but then give way to Rahmir & Yant - reason being he had a metric buttload of carries last week (and the short week of recovery time) & we need him FRESH (as possible) for the tougher part of the schedule. Nebraska should TRY TO control the game without him.

• Plus1 1
3 minutes ago, cheekygeek said:

IMHO, the Huskers game plan should try to use Grant sparingly in this game. He should get the start, but then give way to Rahmir & Yant - reason being he had a metric buttload of carries last week (and the short week of recovery time) & we need him FRESH (as possible) for the tougher part of the schedule. Nebraska should TRY TO control the game without him.

I hear you dawg, but the flip side is we get a bye week after Purdue (who is possibly the least physical West team right now).

We don't make a bowl game if we don't win this one, so I think you have to feed your best player the ball.

• Plus1 1
  • Fire 1
  • TBH 1
5 minutes ago, cheekygeek said:

giphy.gif

And Rahmir didn't suit up last week because he got hurt in the OU game.

• Fire 1
  • TBH 2