1st in the Big 10 West

4 hours ago, Stone Cold said:

What make you say that.

That he would win here?  My eyeballs and brain watching his Wisconsin and Illinois teams.

That he would come here?  Illinois has 1/2 the interest in football that Nebraska has.

3 hours ago, Big Red Viking said:

How did things work out for him in Arkansas ?  

He was a fish out of water in the SEC.  It would be like if Chadwell coached in the B1G.

• Plus1 1
7 hours ago, Red Five said:

That he would win here?  My eyeballs and brain watching his Wisconsin and Illinois teams.

That he would come here?  Illinois has 1/2 the interest in football that Nebraska has.

He was a fish out of water in the SEC.  It would be like if Chadwell coached in the B1G.

There is no way hes coming here, and even if he did.  How would you feel in 3-4 years when he jumped ship to iowa when that job came open.  

• Plus1 1

On 10/9/2022 at 7:20 AM, Red Five said:

100% agree.  He would win in no time.  And he would come here at the drop of a hat.

I agree, I think honestly he would be the best fit for NU and B1G football.  

Will he come here, doubt it.

Now is he the best coach out there NO, but he is the best FIT.

What's the hate for him? lol

On 10/8/2022 at 10:25 PM, 84HuskerLaw said:

team has really shown no I’ll effects of Frost getting booted from the program

I think the offensive output has been affected. Frost was/is a pretty good OC. The real problem was Chin's Defense. Bush has them playing MUCH better. Granted it hasn't been against great offenses, but they are playing better.

• Plus1 1

I don't know exactly what to make of that Iowa-Illinois game, but I'm going to say that Iowa is probably the most beatable team on our remaining schedule. They're bad.

Illinois is 5-1 and ranked.      :lame

If I'm being really honest I kind of don't know how we'll win more than just 1 or 2 these last 6 games. It seems like it would take a miracle for our offensive line to stop committing false starts and improve the pass blocking.

• Plus1 1