Purdue Week Pressers

Mavric

On 10/12/2022 at 2:06 PM, Gage County said:

My son worked the tues presser but not this one. This weekend hes working for Husker Radio and is to fly to West Lafayette. There's 3 planes going, team plane on Friday and 2 booster flights on Sat. He's doubled crossed fingers and toes hoping to be on the team plane. He about the only Husker I know that's living the dream.

He made it on the team plane! Whoop!

IMG-20221014-WA0003.thumb.jpg.256cebd2f845e6552c52f7151d3455be.jpg

• Plus1 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Oh Yeah! 1
27 minutes ago, Jason Sitoke said:

Did you go to work today?

image.gif.44b12101cffa0b507b619eaa1b6abdca.gif

I did, i for some reason after last Friday was telling my wife that Friday night games are kinda a new thing cause she was confused as to the Friday game..I legitimately tell her, I think each B10 teams plays one Friday, etc. I then look at the schedule and think , "s#!t, we play next Friday!"...so I was at work today thinking "all right game tonight" came home early to work from home...only to be amazed that I can't read a calendar...the kicker in this is my birthday was the 12th (Wednesday) it clearly states the game is on the 15th...math is a motherf#&%er 

Point being, I watched the game tonight. We won!!! 31-24

#multiverse

• Plus1 1
  • Haha 1
  • Oh Yeah! 1

You would think that with all our OL troubles over the last four years, Frost would have made it a priority to recruit at that position. We have a horrible OL. If they can give Thompson some time, he can find Palmer regularly and if they can push some players, Grant can gut defenses. Unfortunately, our OL are a bunch of cupcakes. Without a good OL, offense can’t move the ball. Another gift from Frost.

• Plus1 1