What players leave after the season? 2022/23 version

3 minutes ago, HANC said:

He was leaving regardless imo. Lost in shuffle 

Fidone hinting on Twitter he is out. Took down all N 

I sure hope he sticks it out.  With Vokolek gone and losing seemingly all of our top receivers he's got a chance to be a primary weapon next year.  But as far as I can see his commitment tweet is still his pinned tweet.  And his main photo is still the same?

1 hour ago, PasstheDamnBallGuy said:

Would love to have Palmer stay but he should be at least a 3rd round pick at this point and if he cuts a good 40 he will shoot up to a possible first. Coming back to college would be a mistake for him. Also it will be nice of we finally have a starting WR in the NFL for the first time in what 20+ years. Unless you count Niles Paul who I think only played TE in the NFL

Quincy Enunwa was/is the only other I can remember, but he had an injury plagued career for sure.

Yant is by all accounts a tremendous drama Queen. The days of us catering to guys like him & Omar are done. You don’t want to play here then don’t. Team first. Fidone would be sad but with those injuries it remains to be seen if he can even be productive at this point. Sky high potential. 

• Plus1 3
  • TBH 1
2 hours ago, twofittyonred said:

unfortunate but understandable...  guessing casey is probably out as well....  :(

I can't blame Palmer at all and even Casey if he were to leave.  We gave that man literally no protection this year and it goes without saying how big of an impact that had.  I mean he's gonna want to be able to walk after his football career is over.

• Plus1 1

Just now, Mavric said:

Stanley Morgan

Samori Toure

Neither has started right? Toure has looked good in the limited action I saw him in and he would have at least one more TD if Rodgers wouldnt have underthrown it. I really thought he would be a good combo with Rodgers but that team is a mess this year. 

Maybe I am overrating his speed but Palmer to me could be like a Will Fuller type who teams in the NFL can really use to open things up. I could see him as a perfect addition to the Chargers or even the Chiefs.