What players leave after the season? 2022/23 version

15 hours ago, HANC said:

People are using the words “gone”. Yes, there is a great chance they are gone, but these kids at doing EXACTLY what they shave doing. They were not recruited by this coach or staff. Who is to say that MR even wants some of these guys….do they fit his schemes, do they fit the type of athlete. They SHOULD enter the portal and let MR re-recruit them if they fit the bill. That is so much smarter than just sitting idle and finding out later they don’t fit, this costing them precious time. If MR wants these guys, he will go after them .

I was hoping to be able to re-recruit Hausmann but he said he's definitely leaving.

• Plus1 1

13 minutes ago, Mavric said:

I was hoping to be able to re-recruit Hausmann but he said he's definitely leaving.

That is too bad. I was hoping also. Must have had his mind made up, or just didn’t get a good vibe with first meeting. Makes no sense to some,including me, but my opinion means nothing. I was hoping as a home grown Husker, we had a shot here.

51 minutes ago, HANC said:

That is too bad. I was hoping also. Must have had his mind made up, or just didn’t get a good vibe with first meeting. Makes no sense to some,including me, but my opinion means nothing. I was hoping as a home grown Husker, we had a shot here.

I mean if he has success here and in the B1G (which he is) you really can't get a better opportunity than that to be drafted... Unless he ends up in a top tier SEC team (which is doubtful) he's kind of killing career prospects for a pay day after school.

6 minutes ago, mwj98 said:

Leads the team in receptions so far this game. He is their short yardage guy. Db’s cant cover him and its obvious. 

Teams don't care to cover him because they aren't worried about 4 yards/catch and they will take their chances that he will drop about as many as he catches.