What players leave after the season? 2022/23 version

2 hours ago, Kayvan said:

I wonder how it soured so quickly with him. He just finished a good freshman season with us and now he’s visiting a team that our bad team just beat. 

Rumor has it somebody messages his mom about his poor play play (early in the year) and he’s still very butthurt about it. It was odd he was very quick to enter the portal and had no intention to hear who the DC would be. Either way there’s no coming back from visiting our hated rival. 

• Plus1 1

7 minutes ago, Farms said:

Rumor has it somebody messages his mom about his poor play play (early in the year) and he’s still very butthurt about it. It was odd he was very quick to enter the portal and had no intention to hear who the DC would be. Either way there’s no coming back from visiting our hated rival. 

I wouldn’t fault him for seeing what else is out there after the freakin circus he dealt with. He put out some good tape and is seeing if he can better his situation. Can’t blame him for that.

that being said, if White wants him back he will be back. If White doesn’t then we will be juuuust fine.

• Plus1 1
  • TBH 1
6 minutes ago, Kayvan said:

No need to be snarky. Why not go there to begin with?

Things change, that was the crux of your first question on why things soured with him.  He wanted to go to Nebraska first, it didn't go so well so he is looking around. Maybe individual goals are more important now that he has seen how poorly the team aspect can go in college sometimes. 

He is also 19 years old. I changed my mind all the time at 19.