What players leave after the season? 2022/23 version

12 minutes ago, talaricohusker said:

To Haussmann you are a traitor. You turned your back on the state and the fans. Don’t expect me to cheer for you when you play for cockeyes! You and your family can go kick rocks and stay on the other side of the pond 

Idk about that but I hope he gets ran tf over come next year if he goes to iowa. Any time else good luck. 

• Oh Yeah! 1
14 minutes ago, talaricohusker said:

I’m not the only one. He could go any other school but to choose a rival is down right a slap in the face to our fans and quite frankly I don’t give a f what you think at the moment 

Yep. What a selfish jerk. Going to a place that puts LBs in the NFL and just had a Butkus winner. We will be fine,  he will be fine, the Iowa offense on the other hand (YEEESHH!!). Maybe he can play QB

• Plus1 1

17 hours ago, Farms said:

Rumor has it somebody messages his mom about his poor play play (early in the year) and he’s still very butthurt about it. It was odd he was very quick to enter the portal and had no intention to hear who the DC would be. Either way there’s no coming back from visiting our hated rival. 

His poor play?  All I remember from this board was how well he was doing as a true freshman and couldn't wait to see what he could do next year....

40 minutes ago, HANC said:

Is Hausman officially a Hawk? I personally think he ends up there. Close to home and playing for consistently one of top defenses in country, plus they put LB in nfl

If White is as good of recruiter as he appears to be, can he make contact with Hausmann now?  Maybe he can show film on what Hausmann can expect with new staff.