What players leave after the season? 2022/23 version

1 minute ago, Huskerfollower4life said:

I thought of that as well but are we absolutely sure that he was third in line to rotate/play behind Ty and Polar?? I thought he was a pivotal piece to the success of the d-line.

He was behind Elijah Jeudy as well if you put any stock in how they split up the 1's and 2's for the spring game.

• Plus1 1

2 hours ago, gobiggergoredder said:

We have too many

Well you can probably expect NPG to enter the portal bc he never got his foot in the door to be a contributor to the team.  That sucks bc I remember thinking when we signed him that he was going to be special.  Most of the highly ranked kids that we signed never lived up to the billing of their recruiting rankings.  Yes I know rankings don't mean anything at the end of the day if the player isn't a factor on the team.

• Plus1 1

My hopes are high for both.  Been in college for 3+ yrs, eventually man strength and smarts kicks in and their experience/growth can shine. 

my reality is they may never become who we thought they might have become and their efforts will be futile, once again. 

Preferably, my hopes dash my reality  

9 hours ago, I am I said:

My hopes are high for both.  Been in college for 3+ yrs, eventually man strength and smarts kicks in and their experience/growth can shine. 

my reality is they may never become who we thought they might have become and their efforts will be futile, once again. 

Preferably, my hopes dash my reality  

Turner got his lunch ate by a freshman enrollee. Granted, he is a guard but that was awful. He is not good. Even at guard he is below average. 

• Plus1 1
  • TBH 2