What players leave after the season? 2022/23 version

People are using the words “gone”. Yes, there is a great chance they are gone, but these kids at doing EXACTLY what they shave doing. They were not recruited by this coach or staff. Who is to say that MR even wants some of these guys….do they fit his schemes, do they fit the type of athlete. They SHOULD enter the portal and let MR re-recruit them if they fit the bill. That is so much smarter than just sitting idle and finding out later they don’t fit, this costing them precious time. If MR wants these guys, he will go after them .

43 minutes ago, HANC said:

People are using the words “gone”. Yes, there is a great chance they are gone, but these kids at doing EXACTLY what they shave doing. They were not recruited by this coach or staff. Who is to say that MR even wants some of these guys….do they fit his schemes, do they fit the type of athlete. They SHOULD enter the portal and let MR re-recruit them if they fit the bill. That is so much smarter than just sitting idle and finding out later they don’t fit, this costing them precious time. If MR wants these guys, he will go after them .

I have so much bad feelings towards Riley I flash back every time I see "MR" or "HCMR".  Can't lie:lol:

• Plus1 1
  • Fire 1
  • TBH 1
22 minutes ago, lo country said:

I have so much bad feelings towards Riley I flash back every time I see "MR" or "HCMR".  Can't lie:lol:

On 12/1/2022 at 9:25 AM, runningblind said:

Can we use a different acronym for Rhule?  Seeing you post about HCMR gave me PTSD flashbacks.  :lol:

I am right there with ya!

• Oh Yeah! 2

46 minutes ago, lo country said:

Sorry. I guess maybe I shouldn’t be so lazy and type out Matt Rhule.  You are right MR or HCMR sure brings back horrible memories. Lol

• TBH 1

On 12/2/2022 at 8:35 AM, TGHusker said:

Maybe Rhule's words on being a tough, hard working, physical team turned off some.  Sounds like they had it pretty cushy under Frost - and it showed on the field.  If they don't have the mentality that Rhule demands, then "Goodbye" 

Can you elaborate on “pretty cushy”?