Are there three wins left on the schedule?

knapplc

Find Three Wins  

79 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

4 minutes ago, gossamorharpy said:

Yes, 3 wins is def available to be had.   Beat a s#!t wisconsin and iowa team for the first time in forever and then figure out 1 win against purdue, illinois, minnesota.  Enough doom and gloom ppl, the big 10 west sucks a$$ and to think we cant get a few more wins against some fellow s#!t teams, common.

Wisconsin may have righted the ship with the firing of Chryst.  I know they only beat a bad Northwestern team last week, but they are still a much more talented and deeper team than NU.  Also, yes, Iowa's offense is putrid, but their defense is still pretty salty, and the game is in Iowa City.  Those 2 games aren't going to be easy, especially as they are at the end of a 4-week stretch against the most physical teams on the schedule.

I think Purdue wins this week pretty easily.  Illinois is a toss-up game, and I worry that Minnesota will pound NU into submission in that game. especially if Ibraham is available.  

• Plus1 1
33 minutes ago, ColoradoHusk said:

Wisconsin may have righted the ship with the firing of Chryst.  I know they only beat a bad Northwestern team last week, but they are still a much more talented and deeper team than NU.  Also, yes, Iowa's offense is putrid, but their defense is still pretty salty, and the game is in Iowa City.  Those 2 games aren't going to be easy, especially as they are at the end of a 4-week stretch against the most physical teams on the schedule.

I think Purdue wins this week pretty easily.  Illinois is a toss-up game, and I worry that Minnesota will pound NU into submission in that game. especially if Ibraham is available.  

You didn’t mention Michigan? I’ll assume that is win number 3 :lol:

• Plus1 1
  • Haha 2

5 hours ago, HANC said:

Yes, they are horrible and Kirk is feeling pressure more than ever, to fire his son. On the other hand, their defense is amazing and Illinois is statistically better. Rutgers defense is not good at all, and we struggled mightily. Surprised that Thompson is still standing. if I was him I would take a holiday when we play a few of these teams And call it a personal wellness day

Yeah, but Kurt owns Barta and Barta is fine with that because it makes his job as AD easy.

I am 100% fine with nepotism but you are seeing a case where it is blowing up in Kurt's face mostly because he did it wrong.

He wanted to help his kid get a HC job, which I get, but he would have been better off using his connections to get his kid to a small conference school as a coordinator for a few years...He did the right thing as a Dad...he just did it the wrong way.  Now he has to deal with it, but he is not firing his kid.

His smug "We won 10 games last year" is what a doosher says...but a doosher that knows he is safe.

50 minutes ago, ColoradoHusk said:

PJ, should really run for a new job after this year.  He has shown how lame his team is when he doesn't have Mo.