Are there three wins left on the schedule?

knapplc

Find Three Wins  

79 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

PU's 1 and 2 RB's are most likely out and their best defensive back is out.  I've heard they aren't healthy along their O-line.  I know the Huskers aren't great but damn everyone is acting like Purdue is Ohio St west.  Are they going to score some points? yes.  Are they unbeatable? No.  I hate Purdue and I refuse to believe we are going there to lose.   I think we beat PU, Wisc and Iowa.  Illinois will probably beat the brakes off us as well as Minn and Mich

• Plus1 3
  • Haha 1
27 minutes ago, HuskerofMN said:

Living up here in Minnesota surrounded by Goldy, Bucky, and Jerky fans, give me wins vs Iowa and Wisconsin and I'll just sit here and have my celebratory beers. (Of course all 3 would be great, but Minnesota fans know who they are and they are tolerable.) 

From MN as well and they are becoming more and more intolerable! But, the true fans of the Gophs know exactly who they are and what they have had to go through.

• Plus1 1

23 minutes ago, twofittyonred said:

I think it will all come down to how the kids handle the beating they will get this Saturday..  if they trend backwards, we losse out..

FIFY -     I somewhat agree.  MJ will have to provide great leadership to help them not fall back into that losing mindset.  I picked that they would lose this game and win vis Iowa and Wisky -- if they keep the fighting spirit up. 

56 minutes ago, MyBloodIsRed16 said:

PU's 1 and 2 RB's are most likely out and their best defensive back is out.  I've heard they aren't healthy along their O-line.  I know the Huskers aren't great but damn everyone is acting like Purdue is Ohio St west.  Are they going to score some points? yes.  Are they unbeatable? No.  I hate Purdue and I refuse to believe we are going there to lose.   I think we beat PU, Wisc and Iowa.  Illinois will probably beat the brakes off us as well as Minn and Mich

Illinois lost to Indiana. I know they have looked good but I don't think they are so good we can say with confidence they are gonna beat the breaks off of Minn, Mich or even us for that matter. 

• Plus1 1

Purdue has the weakest defense left on our schedule:

I will share a few numbers with – 1, 3, 5, 9, 26 and 28. Do you know what those are? The total defense rankings of the NU’s final six opponents.

The Huskers take on Purdue on Saturday, who ranks 28th nationally in total defense. Then they’ll face Illinois (3rd), Minnesota (1st), Michigan (5th), Wisconsin (26th) and Iowa (9th). Last week’s opponent Rutgers ranked 14th.

HOL

• Plus1 1
29 minutes ago, Nebfanatic said:

Illinois lost to Indiana. I know they have looked good but I don't think they are so good we can say with confidence they are gonna beat the breaks off of Minn, Mich or even us for that matter. 

I just feel like it will end up like last year.  We are the better team but won't show up to play and their coach strikes me as someone who really likes handing it to Nebraska.  

• Plus1 1
10 minutes ago, MyBloodIsRed16 said:

I just feel like it will end up like last year.  We are the better team but won't show up to play and their coach strikes me as someone who really likes handing it to Nebraska.  

I mean I don't trust our team enough to say we won't get beaten badly but I don't think they will whip Minny and Michigan too.