*** Official Purdue Game Thread ***

2 minutes ago, ColoradoHusk said:

Crazy to think that if those things happen as you say, Frost is still around. I’m not gonna play the “what if” game because who really cares. 

Yup. If we win either/both of those, Frost is likely around for the next three games and we might have lost to Indiana and/or Rutgers. Losing to Ga Southern in such a fashion scars the program, but it is better that we started the healing earlier.

• Plus1 3
2 minutes ago, ColoradoHusk said:

Crazy to think that if those things happen as you say, Frost is still around. I’m not gonna play the “what if” game because who really cares. 

It’s not really a what if game. For me it’s more of a reality check on how absolutely easy it should’ve been to get bowl eligible this season. Those are two games we never ever should’ve lost. But yeah, we’re still stuck with the same s#!t sandwich if we had won them so you’re right you can’t play what if with it.

• Plus1 2
  • TBH 1
13 minutes ago, JJ Husker said:

It’s not really a what if game. For me it’s more of a reality check on how absolutely easy it should’ve been to get bowl eligible this season. Those are two games we never ever should’ve lost. But yeah, we’re still stuck with the same s#!t sandwich if we had won them so you’re right you can’t play what if with it.

Great point in how this season was set up to have a great start, and our former head coach screwed it all up because of his incompetence. 

• Plus1 3
  • Thanks 1