*** Official Illinois Game Thread ***

Mavric

Just now, huskerfan74 said:

Because believe or not Nebraska is 100 times better than Illinois in terms prestige and fan base support. Being successful at Nebraska is way more relevant than being successful at Illinois. 

Can you elaborate on prestige?  In what way is Nebraska a prestigious program in 2022?

Just now, The Dude said:

Can you elaborate on prestige?  In what way is Nebraska a prestigious program in 2022?

This is what is killing me.  NU is no longer the poster child of a winning program.  We suck. And have for years.  Polish a turd all you liek, but it's still a turd.  Get back to wining and we can start talking trash about how much better we are.  Better facilities, fans etc..I'd take some other schools wins than all the nice shiny toys.  This losing is old and getting older.

• Plus1 1
1 minute ago, huskerfan74 said:

That is what I was hanging my hopes at until I saw damn Wisconsin sweep us like we are the number 40 team in the nation. I HATE THE ENTIRE STATE OF WISCONSIN. I WILL NOT EAT THEIR STUPID CHEESE.

Their gym, their crowd. They still have to come to Devaney later in the season. Don't get too dismissive, they are a really good team. That said, we do need to take a match from them - it's getting absurd