Huskers vs Rodents Odds

If CT can’t go, then it’s time to run some option and change things up.  Play both Purdy and Logan and mix it up.  

We can slow the goofers down and keep the game close.  Best chance.  Take some chances - go for it.  Have some fun and think way outside the box.  Even if Casey can go, I’d still change things up and add a couple new run schemes.  Minn won’t be as ready. They already have to be wondering what to think but  the Purdy pass game in lieu of CT doesn’t look like enough.  I have felt Purdy has potential but apparently he’s either not ready or hasn’t had enough work with the WRs etc.  

Chubba does have some ability but it seems unlikely he’s nearly prepared to be the one. Imo. 

20 hours ago, 84HuskerLaw said:

If CT can’t go, then it’s time to run some option and change things up.  Play both Purdy and Logan and mix it up.  

We can slow the goofers down and keep the game close.  Best chance.  Take some chances - go for it.  Have some fun and think way outside the box.  Even if Casey can go, I’d still change things up and add a couple new run schemes.  Minn won’t be as ready. They already have to be wondering what to think but  the Purdy pass game in lieu of CT doesn’t look like enough.  I have felt Purdy has potential but apparently he’s either not ready or hasn’t had enough work with the WRs etc.  

Chubba does have some ability but it seems unlikely he’s nearly prepared to be the one. Imo. 

At this point, I'm fine with a healthy dose of Wildcat and jet sweep/pre-snap motion to keep the defense honest if Logan or Purdy aren't our answer.