No Win November

No Win November  

54 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

3 hours ago, admo said:

I think we can win one of those games, esp if CT is healthy.

This is the hardest part of the schedule tho, and we knew that the minute the Big Ten released it.  

But did we count on Wisconsin and Iowa looking this feeble, and actually tied with Nebraska in the Big 10 West? 

For that matter, Minnesota looked almost identical to Nebraska in losing to Purdue and Illinois, and is also tied with Nebraska.

Not saying we're going to win one of these, but I'd never assume we couldn't just because these names now scare us.

Funny how this season turned out to be the dream scenario for Frost keeping his job. The easiest year to get six wins in recent memory, including Oklahoma. 

Seriously though, HTF did we lose to Northwestern? 

• Plus1 1
1 hour ago, Guy Chamberlin said:

But did we count on Wisconsin and Iowa looking this feeble, and actually tied with Nebraska in the Big 10 West? 

For that matter, Minnesota looked almost identical to Nebraska in losing to Purdue and Illinois, and is also tied with Nebraska.

Not saying we're going to win one of these, but I'd never assume we couldn't just because these names now scare us.

Funny how this season turned out to be the dream scenario for Frost keeping his job. The easiest year to get six wins in recent memory, including Oklahoma. 

Seriously though, HTF did we lose to Northwestern? 

Yes I completely agree it was the dream scenario schedule.  Coulda gone into this part of the schedule with some momentum, along with (as you pointed out) Wisc & Iowa being way down.  It's really hard to believe we are in this spot today. 

15 hours ago, admo said:

Yes I completely agree it was the dream scenario schedule.  Coulda gone into this part of the schedule with some momentum, along with (as you pointed out) Wisc & Iowa being way down.  It's really hard to believe we are in this spot today. 

Hard to believe, but also very easy to believe.  Once I took off my own rose colored glasses it was pretty easy to see the evidence of Frost being an absolute disaster as far back as 2019.  That day in Boulder when we blew a 17-0 halftime lead to a not good CU team, I knew deep down we were in trouble, but didn't want to admit it then.  Maybe next year in Boulder we can get something good started there for a change.