### The Minnesota Game Thread ###

knapplc

MJ out as HC. Of course would love to keep him on the staff but he is not a HC. You had two home games and needed to win 1.  Complete egg against Illinois. And then lost this one while you can’t make adjustments to stop a back up QB and hobbled RB.  I’m ready, burn it down please. 

• Plus1 1
  • TBH 1

I'm over Whip. He needs to go. It was obvious to anyone watching that Purdy was going to throw a pick if he continued to play. That can not happen in a game like this. And how is it in two back-to-back winnable games you come out swinging and doing great things then just fall off a f#&%in cliff?

Smothers looked better in every throw this game than Purdy did in all his game time so far this season. Purdy needs to go too. He's not good at all. I still don't know what anyone saw in his FSU game film. I bit my tongue because a lot of people are smarter than me, but he looks just like his garbage film down south.

1 minute ago, chamrocck said:

MJ out as HC. Of course would love to keep him on the staff but he is not a HC. You had two home games and needed to win 1.  Complete egg against Illinois. And then lost this one while you can’t make adjustments to stop a back up QB and hobbled RB.  I’m ready, burn it down please. 

I’ve been ready to burn it all down since 2021.

Just now, knapplc said:

This is the epitome of Husker football. The little things elude this team time and time and time again. Two decades of this.

How far does Smothers get if he tucks it here?

Fg0s23UX0AEpc6Z?format=jpg&name=orig                                                    

Best way to have success in 2-minute drill is to just keep getting first downs. That was there for Logan. Coaches need to emphasize that before the drive starts. 

1 minute ago, knapplc said:

This is the epitome of Husker football. The little things elude this team time and time and time again. Two decades of this.

Palmer wide open for the first too...

1 minute ago, knapplc said:

At the very least a first down and out of bounds to stop the clock and give us a few more plays.  It was a bad move to throw that ball.