What did we learn? Minnesota edition

Red Five

15 minutes ago, talaricohusker said:

I just want to yell at somebody within the program right now like I so wish I had a job there right now so I can get into whipps face tell him to pack it up and kick rocks 

I'm genuinely curious why you are so mad about THIS game in THIS part of the season versus the last 5 years.  What has happened recently that has given you any expectations that weren't met today? We were 14 point underdogs at home.  This season was over in week 1.  Everyone expected a loss today. Please explain.  :lol:

• Plus1 2

Often I think that we don't want to play in a bowl game.  We can't coach or play a game that makes sense.  We run for 80 yards in one quarter, and give up on it.  Again, here we sit, losing yet one more game to a West div team.  I learned that our chance to hire a good coach is feeling like its dwindling.  We continue to look so bad on both sides of the ball when it matters and when it counts.  We are not a 2nd half team or a 4th quarter team. 

I think alot of people are now realizing that we lack talent.  I think that most are realizing that we gave 4 years plus to Frost who evidently didn't recruit and try to recruit viable talent.  We are realizing that our chances at a splash hire might not happen.  I think that this season is proving to us where we stand at as far as being a power program in the current state of college football.

Yeah, there is a lot to be pissed about right now, I think anyway!

• TBH 1

Oh, and just for the record. Frost drove this program way more into the ground than Riley did. This team quit on Frost. MJ got them to at least compete. We have no depth at all. Purdy trash. Smothers garbage. Go ahead and get those so called “experienced” coaches. Good luck. 

• Plus1 3

31 minutes ago, Nebhawk said:

I think alot of people are now realizing that we lack talent.  I think that most are realizing that we gave 4 years plus to Frost who evidently didn't recruit and try to recruit viable talent.  We are realizing that our chances at a splash hire might not happen.  I think that this season is proving to us where we stand at as far as being a power program in the current state of college football.

Yeah, there is a lot to be pissed about right now, I think anyway!

We dont lack talent