Where ColoradoHusk Asks Random Trivia

3 minutes ago, Huskerfollower4life said:

Kliff Kingsbury may be fired soon. Just throwing a name out.

Average coach, but did have a hell of offense going.  Running and passing.  Coached Manziel and Mahomes.  NFL ties, but I'd assume will be in the Rhule category of making mad money to stay at home.  

2 minutes ago, ColoradoHusk said:

This is some odd trivia, but I thought it would be fun to do, while in the midst of a coaching search.

Other than the coaching staff, AD, families, etc. who was the first person to know that Tom Osborne was going to retire and Frank Solich was going to be named the head coach?

Scott Frost

16 minutes ago, ColoradoHusk said:

This is some odd trivia, but I thought it would be fun to do, while in the midst of a coaching search.

In the fall of 1997, other than the coaching staff, AD, families, etc. who was the first person to know that Tom Osborne was going to retire and Frank Solich was going to be named the head coach?

I wanna say it was McBride.

Edit: my reading comprehension tonight is garbage so nvm LOL 

Edited by ActualCornHusker
  • Haha 1
15 minutes ago, ColoradoHusk said:

In the fall of 1997, other than the coaching staff, AD, families, etc. who was the first person to know that Tom Osborne was going to retire and Frank Solich was going to be named the head coach?

Barry Switzer

• Plus1 1

26 minutes ago, ColoradoHusk said:

Nancy.

32 minutes ago, ColoradoHusk said:

Bobby Bowden.

40 minutes ago, ColoradoHusk said:

Without looking at any response. I am going to assume it is relevant to today...I would assume a Husker player, but for some reason Bobby Bowden creeps in (unsure why)...so I am going with Trev?

11 minutes ago, UniversalMartin said:

Without looking at any response. I am going to assume it is relevant to today...I would assume a Husker player, but for some reason Bobby Bowden creeps in (unsure why)...so I am going with Trev?

The answer I am looking for has not been said, and this person isn’t very relevant to current days Nebraska football.

This person isn’t someone that Osborne told or shared info with, and again it’s not Bill Byrne, any family members, or coaching staff from back then. 

1 minute ago, ColoradoHusk said:

The answer I am looking for has not been said, and this person isn’t very relevant to current days Nebraska football.

This person isn’t someone that Osborne told or shared info with, and again it’s not Bill Byrne, any family members, or coaching staff from back then. 

I'm going to say as a final guess Tom's personal physician. 

• Haha 1
6 minutes ago, ColoradoHusk said:

Monica Lewinsky

• Haha 2