Prime Time!!! - Deion Sanders Hired as Colorado Head Coach

Shiggity

1 hour ago, 307husker said:

I would have a hard time believing that Sanders would be a good fit for Nebraska.  Exceptional athlete, and may be a great coach, but it would likely be a pretty big culture shock for all parties if he becomes the next head coach at Nebraska.

Yes it would be a big culture shock for Nebraska AND Prime. 

The part that I don't understand is that I keep hearing from the Husker faithful "JUST WIN! I don't care how.......".  like every week...

We hear that coming from one side of the mouth, while the other side of mouth says "He's not a good fit for Nebraska".  

I know this is all rumorville fun stuff lol.   But Husker fans be super fussy and super picky for head coach requirements + winning games.

No wonder Bo told some people off.  Can't win here regardless.

:throw

And for the record, Prime Time isn't coming to Nebraska, no matter how.

And neither is Urban Meyer.

:) 

It's unfortunate.  I like them both and I love turning programs around.  And winning 10+ every year.  Oh well.  

• Thanks 1
10 hours ago, 307husker said:

I would have a hard time believing that Sanders would be a good fit for Nebraska.  Exceptional athlete, and may be a great coach, but it would likely be a pretty big culture shock for all parties if he becomes the next head coach at Nebraska.

I don't think it would be for him. I think if he can handle what he has been through then it doesn't matter what environment he lands to go coach in.

On 11/14/2022 at 1:13 PM, admo said:

Yes it would be a big culture shock for Nebraska AND Prime. 

The part that I don't understand is that I keep hearing from the Husker faithful "JUST WIN! I don't care how.......".  like every week...

We hear that coming from one side of the mouth, while the other side of mouth says "He's not a good fit for Nebraska".  

I know this is all rumorville fun stuff lol.   But Husker fans be super fussy and super picky for head coach requirements + winning games.

No wonder Bo told some people off.  Can't win here regardless.

:throw

And for the record, Prime Time isn't coming to Nebraska, no matter how.

And neither is Urban Meyer.

:) 

It's unfortunate.  I like them both and I love turning programs around.  And winning 10+ every year.  Oh well.  

Def not a culture shock for Prime. Dudes been and lived around everyone. Nebraskaland 1000% shock lol.

• Mavric changed the title to Prime Time!!! - Deion Sanders Hired as Colorado Head Coach