Prime Time!!! - Deion Sanders Hired as Colorado Head Coach

Shiggity

23 hours ago, huskered17 said:

Looks like the coach Neb has wanted for some time, is headed to Wis. That just made them better.

Let's hope Rhule is the answer for us. 

GBR!!!

While the bolded may be true for the fans, I'm not so sure it was with TA.  I've read on here more than a couple of times how Fickell rebuilt Cincinnati, but I'm just not convinced that is true.  Tuberville coached Cincinnati the prior four years to Fickell.  He had a winning record three of the four years and qualified for a bowl three of the four years with two of those years being 9 win seasons.  Even if Fickell does great things at Wisconsin, I'm not sure we can really label him as a program builder.  Our situation is drastically different than either Cincinnati or Wisconsin.  

• Plus1 2
23 minutes ago, junior4949 said:

While the bolded may be true for the fans, I'm not so sure it was with TA.  I've read on here more than a couple of times how Fickell rebuilt Cincinnati, but I'm just not convinced that is true.  Tuberville coached Cincinnati the prior four years to Fickell.  He had a winning record three of the four years and qualified for a bowl three of the four years with two of those years being 9 win seasons.  Even if Fickell does great things at Wisconsin, I'm not sure we can really label him as a program builder.  Our situation is drastically different than either Cincinnati or Wisconsin.  

And why are we talking about Luke Fickell on a Deion Sanders post? I just would like to find out if Deion does decide to take the Colorado job next year. Sorry don't mean to be rude about it.  If anybody wants to talk about Luke Fickell then the topic is listed in the Big10 topic.

• Plus1 1

11 minutes ago, GSG said:

Based solely on the speculation on the 3 he's picking between, I think the best option for him is USF.  It's natural step up, in an area that knows and loves him from his childhood through college.   two hours north of where he grew up, and about 2 hours south of where he played college ball.   Plenty of talent and with his name he will be able to get some of the best recruits in FL to give him a listen.   And as he proves himself there, I think he'll be next in line for Florida St the next time it opens up.

1 minute ago, sho said:

Based solely on the speculation on the 3 he's picking between, I think the best option for him is USF.  It's natural step up, in an area that knows and loves him from his childhood through college.   two hours north of where he grew up, and about 2 hours south of where he played college ball.   Plenty of talent and with his name he will be able to get some of the best recruits in FL to give him a listen.   And as he proves himself there, I think he'll be next in line for Florida St the next time it opens up.

Agree. Cincy and CU don't seem to make much sense for him. The War on I-4 could be fun if Malzahn stays at UCF 

• Mavric changed the title to Prime Time!!! - Deion Sanders Hired as Colorado Head Coach