Prime Time!!! - Deion Sanders Hired as Colorado Head Coach

Shiggity

18 minutes ago, Huskerfollower4life said:

True this is my personal opinion that if Deion does take the Colorado job they are going to be a major player in the Pac 12 and are going to attract recruits with ease to go there. 

Only bad part for Deion is he is in the Pac. Its about to be B1G, SEC or bust

• Fire 1
  • TBH 1
16 minutes ago, Huskerfollower4life said:

True this is my personal opinion that if Deion does take the Colorado job they are going to be a major player in the Pac 12 and are going to attract recruits with ease to go there. 

I certainly wouldn’t bet against him, especially if he’s able to assemble a major staff.

But there’s still some questions surrounding if he can coach at this level. Seems like a good fit as Colorado is desperate and can’t go anywhere but up. I imagine at the very least, he will recruit like crazy there. Already trying to flip a 5 star WR committed to Ohio State.

I think Rhule was the better choice for what we needed though. Excited for that matchup.

• Plus1 1
  • Fire 1

1 minute ago, ColoradoHusk said:

Coach Prime will be an interesting study in the area of the “celebrity coach”. I know he said and did the right things at Jackson State, but I am not sold it will easily translate to a Power 5 job. Colorado was smart to give him a try to salvage their program, because they don’t have anything else to lose.

He will fail in that arena.

• Mavric changed the title to Prime Time!!! - Deion Sanders Hired as Colorado Head Coach