Prime Time!!! - Deion Sanders Hired as Colorado Head Coach

Shiggity

It's a good thing that Deion came to Boulder, because the local sports media are running out of ways to bash the Broncos. Denver has always been a Bronco town, but wow, people here are really excited about their new coach and something else to talk about; it's been a long time since any excitement about CU football, that's for sure. I keep telling my CU friends (I know, it's gross, but we all make mistakes) to enjoy the next two or three seasons, because after that, Prime is gone. 

• Fire 1
4 hours ago, JJ Husker said:

Your distaste for them wouldn’t have gone away if you had to live amongst them for as long as I have. And that’s fine, I get it, they aren’t as relevant to Husker fans as they used to be when we shared a conference and played them yearly. I will always hate CU, their coach whoever it is, and I hope they lose every game they play. So screw Prime and eff CU. :D

You are on point as usual @JJ Husker :worship

That's the key. I am a southerner with no ties or affiliations with the locals.  To me, Colorado, Tennessee, North Carolina are the same thing...... Incredibly beautiful places :worship  :wub:  Except I don't like too much of the snow, ice or a$$h@!es lol 

Since I am not nearby or interacting, I'm good and see things from a distance.  

• Plus1 1

17 minutes ago, Cornfed said:

Deion already pulling in a 5 star from Florida. All the media could talk about for decades is how Braska would never compete at the 90s level because of recruiting.. and here we pass on a coach who can get 5 stars to wherever, whenever.. 

Fwiw, that 5 star player is a 2025 recruit. He mentioned that he wants to join Deion Sanders as a Fort Myers, Florida kid in Boulder. I think that commitment was done as a favor from the recruit to hype up what Sanders could bring, and to show that he could bring warm weather, elite recruits to Boulder.

Feldman and a bunch of the national 247 guys believe that Sanders will pull a big recruiting class this cycle based on what they’re hearing, but it hasn’t happened yet. So far they’ve landed a project OT and JUCO CB from what I’ve seen.

• Plus1 1
20 minutes ago, Caliborn72 said:

Fwiw, that 5 star player is a 2025 recruit. He mentioned that he wants to join Deion Sanders as a Fort Myers, Florida kid in Boulder. I think that commitment was done as a favor from the recruit to hype up what Sanders could bring, and to show that he could bring warm weather, elite recruits to Boulder.

Feldman and a bunch of the national 247 guys believe that Sanders will pull a big recruiting class this cycle based on what they’re hearing, but it hasn’t happened yet. So far they’ve landed a project OT and JUCO CB from what I’ve seen.

Sanders has re-offered to a few players that had already committed to CU 

He's got a commit from a juco all American corner and an OL from Columbus OH that he had committed to Jackson.

I'm sure Sanders recruiting will end up just fine.

Where Sanders is doing excellent is putting together his staff with high quality, experienced assistants.

• Plus1 2
  • Haha 2
41 minutes ago, talaricohusker said:

What is Rhule waiting for f#&% cockalos already have their staff together in less then a week 

I know I’m going to sound like a broken record until proven otherwise.. but missing out on Deion was a huge miss. Imagine if Rhule went out and nabbed the assistant DC from bama!? So far all we’ve gotten is his usual cast and the position coach from a position that drastically underperformed. I know the cupboard was empty.. but still. On top of that.. we have a much larger salary pool than CU.. and this is what we’re getting!? Again, I hope I choke on these words.. 

• Plus1 2
  • Haha 6

The hate and nervousness be sounding like Prime is the next Barry Switzer..... And Rhule be like Osborne 

:lol::snacks:

Y'all we got our guy who is rebuilding Nebraska for the future.  It will take some time.  

But also, nothing wrong with seeing the Golden Buffaloes tryna do their thing too.  

IMO it's a win-win for college football :)

• Plus1 1
2 hours ago, Cornfed said:

No. I can mention Deion in relation to a comment about Deion if I please. 

You absolutely have the right to fanboy Prime all you want. In fact you’re doing excellent at it. Fortunately some others of us can put you on our ignore list if we please. Buh bye.