Prime Time!!! - Deion Sanders Hired as Colorado Head Coach

Shiggity

On 1/21/2023 at 3:07 PM, BigRigX said:

I wouldn't be surprised if Nebraska offered coach prime the job and he declined. CO is letting him be himself 100%, it's very entertaining to watch. I doubt NE would let him do what he's doing in co.

2 minutes ago, huskerfan702 said:

Entire fan base would lose its mind

1- Nebraska did not offer him the job. Period. So you can drop the fantasy that he turned us down.

2- Correct, Nebraska would not nor would they need to let him be 100% himself. That’s why he is at CU and not someplace better like NU.

3- Apparently it is entertaining to watch for “some” people. For others it is…..something else.

4- I don’t know about lose our minds but it wouldn’t be received well at all. I’ll take Ruhle and the non gimmicky approach. If I hear “we comin” one more time I think I’ll puke.

• Plus1 2
  • Oh Yeah! 1
  • TBH 3

28 minutes ago, JJ Husker said:

1- Nebraska did not offer him the job. Period. So you can drop the fantasy that he turned us down.

2- Correct, Nebraska would not nor would they need to let him be 100% himself. That’s why he is at CU and not someplace better like NU.

3- Apparently it is entertaining to watch for “some” people. For others it is…..something else.

4- I don’t know about lose our minds but it wouldn’t be received well at all. I’ll take Ruhle and the non gimmicky approach. If I hear “we comin” one more time I think I’ll puke.

Rhule’s whole twitter feed is a gimmick lol

• Plus1 1
  • TBH 1
1 hour ago, JJ Husker said:

Apparently you must be "some" people because you can't keep it out your mouth despite the comin making you puke. 

On 12/21/2022 at 3:17 PM, JJ Husker said:

Still room for improvement. 11th or 12th in the Pac anybody? :lol:

Not quite pick of the 5* litter we were sold :lol:

Another bad take courtesy of yours truly. 

1 hour ago, Mavric said:

Huskers now up to the #25 recruiting class in the country per Rivals.

Currently tied with .... *checks notes* .... Coach Prime.

Huskers are ahead on 247 but we won't bring that up.

We need to worry about how we're doing versus other B1G teams.

I thought we weren't worried about Prime?.......

• Plus1 1
  • Thanks 2