Prime Time!!! - Deion Sanders Hired as Colorado Head Coach

Shiggity

I was alive when Nebraska beat Colorado 27 years in a row. 

Different generations have different experiences. I really wouldn't expect anyone under 30 to carry my late-80s grudge for me, and I suspect the players themselves feel the same about old Big 12 Rivalries as they do attending history classes. 

I did notice my hatred of Oklahoma lightened up considerably when we started beating them. 

• Thanks 1

You got me! 

Proven program builder at the college level vs guy who kept a job because he's an old white guy in the NFL. They're the same!

Pretty sad that you joined just to fellate Deion and his "accomplishments." I would say I expected a better troll game... but I did not. 

• Plus1 4
  • TBH 1
7 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

I guess I would expect more than someone signing up on a Nebraska board to do nothing but show their love for Deion.

Quite frankly, that's pretty creepy.  

maybe the colorado fans have let their forums slide into oblivion since we last talked to them and they need to come here to find a place to express their love for Deion

• Plus1 4

I'm happy about Colorado getting Deion Sanders as HC.

The only thing that puts the hate on this is that we play them next 2 years.

Seriously, if we don't have them scheduled I really don't think Nebraska fans would try to put this hire down.  Why would the hate start back up after all the years of being in a different conference, not playing them, hearing how many awful years they had while we are away.... ???  I know we recently played them for a 2 year stint under Frost, but yikes....  I just don't follow the logic to restart hating them again.  Making jokes and pulling punches at Sanders at Colorado always seems like a bitter thing to do and acting like a bully.  For why?  For what?  Huskers need to not care and just stay in your lane.

• Thanks 1
  • TBH 1
3 hours ago, admo said:

I'm happy about Colorado getting Deion Sanders as HC.

The only thing that puts the hate on this is that we play them next 2 years.

Seriously, if we don't have them scheduled I really don't think Nebraska fans would try to put this hire down.  Why would the hate start back up after all the years of being in a different conference, not playing them, hearing how many awful years they had while we are away.... ???  I know we recently played them for a 2 year stint under Frost, but yikes....  I just don't follow the logic to restart hating them again.  Making jokes and pulling punches at Sanders at Colorado always seems like a bitter thing to do and acting like a bully.  For why?  For what?  Huskers need to not care and just stay in your lane.

Eff the Buffaloes.

• Plus1 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • TBH 2
1 hour ago, ColoradoHusk said:

Eff the Buffaloes.

:laughpound 

:bluffs

I guess my point is, that if you don't live in Colorado some people move on from the animosity, even though there is a lot of awesome history between NU and CU !  I respect the history.  I hope we murder them!

• Thanks 1
  • Oh Yeah! 1