Prime Time!!! - Deion Sanders Hired as Colorado Head Coach

Shiggity

5 hours ago, AZRaiderH8r said:

Yep, I'm triggered big time. Mat Smith is such a CU homer, it's disgusting. I hate it every time he's on the air here, because he will always, and I mean always, find a way to slam the Huskers every time. This last time I heard him on, he was asked how many games he thinks CU can win this year. He landed on 7-8 with a bowl game, but then finished by saying "Hey, as long as we beat CSU and Nebraska, that's all I care about." What a douche nozzle. 

The Woody Paige of the 2020’s.  Gawd the local media was unbearable here back when CU was actually half way decent.

• Plus1 1

6 hours ago, AZRaiderH8r said:

Yep, I'm triggered big time. Mat Smith is such a CU homer, it's disgusting. I hate it every time he's on the air here, because he will always, and I mean always, find a way to slam the Huskers every time. This last time I heard him on, he was asked how many games he thinks CU can win this year. He landed on 7-8 with a bowl game, but then finished by saying "Hey, as long as we beat CSU and Nebraska, that's all I care about." What a douche nozzle. 

No offense but I could care less who that Matt dude is.  :dunno

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

On 12/27/2022 at 2:36 PM, admo said:

Man, if Colorado upsets TCU in their season opener, Huskerboard is going to freak out the entire week before we play them - even if we beat Minnesota.

Huskers in red-n-white take the field.... then Ralphie be rumbling onto the field with PRIME jogging behind him with his team....... :hellloooo:hellloooo

In other words, yall this is sooo good for college football RN !!!!  It's like having Barry Switzer f#&%ing with Nebraska psyche and every fan around before the game kicks off... 

It just sounds like so much fun that you wanna punch them all in the face lololol  :horns :bonez:bonez:power

CANNOT WAIT !!!!! chuckleshuffle

If I'm being honest, Admo, this doesn't feel as fun as I'd hoped. 

If Nebraska beats Colorado the week after the Buffs become the biggest story in college football? 

That would be fun. 

• Plus1 2