*** Official Michigan Game Thread ***

Mavric

7 minutes ago, Cornbred said:

Guess what champ? Lay off the booze and quit with personal attacks. Piss poor knowledge of football? Kiss my you know what. Accountability lies at your feet by thinking that your neanderthal brain has a greater knowledge than mine about football. My advice to you is to check your enormous ego at the door and not try to impose your will of thinking on others. If you're married I pity your family 

Lol, you’re entertaining bro.

-im Sober today but thanks 

-you bring up accountability as if I’m a coach or player on the staff. It’s just a game, get over it

- I do have a family and look forward to spending a fun Saturday night with them. Would I have liked a closer game? Sure, but I’m not gonna get bent out shape by a bunch of 18-22 year old guys playing a game. I feel sorry for your family that must put up with your cranky a$$ and misguided takes- what a miserable presence to be around 

- look at you macho man, strutting around about who knows more football knowledge. You’re the one sitting here b!^@hing about the other team playing starters up 14 in the 3rd. 

you sir represent the worst of this fan base. You act like my 2 year old throwing an incoherent fit for no reason. The only difference is she’s 2, meanwhile you’re some sad adult getting bent out of shape acting like u have any influence on this team. 

I pray for your family and wish them the best of luck having to put up with your sorry a$$ the rest of the day. 

• Oh Yeah! 1

10 minutes ago, chamrocck said:

MJ has not showed well for last several weeks. My guess is he got some guarantee weeks ago and took it and was told just to keep it together for the rest of the year. These last 3 games may have been the most boring I can remember. It’s like we showed up just to go though the exercise. A new coach who wins 5 games next year will have the headlines, Nebraska back on track! Smh <_<

Could it be the #4 team on the road :dunno

Just now, TheNation3531 said:

That squirrel was cute

Fat squirrel are not cute 

1 minute ago, Cornbred said:

I honestly thought the outcome was going to be a lot worse. 

They covered the spread at 30.5 points.  We have a long way to go.  Unsure if anyone on this starting roster makes it as a starter on another B1G team.  Maybe on the 2 deep.  This is a complete overhaul.....

147 yards total....71 passing and 76 rushing. I do not even have the words....WTH have we become.

• Plus1 1