*** Official Michigan Game Thread ***

Mavric

MJ is in a no win situation. Folks blame him for the current product. “Ive seen nothing different”. Or my favorite “he doesnt wow me”

what do you expect? The team is playing better. I can see that. A third string qb, and defensive players who look overwhelmed…what did you expect. Geezus! We need dawgs. And we have pups. Reimer plays as best he can. #72, best he can do. Oh, “we cant recruit in a cold weather state”. I chuckled at that. Ohio is cold. So is Wisconsin. Frost left nothing. His a@@ should have been fired last year. You give MJ one year, different team. If he is gone, exodus of players. We can beat both Iowa and Wiscy. 

• TBH 1

I'm at the period of mourning where I'm not as heartbroken as I was but it's starting to turn to anger.  I'm not a football expert but I do love this team and school, and I can only send positive vibes to the folks who make the choices for this team's future so they make the best choices possible.  

• Fire 2

6 minutes ago, SouthLincoln Husker said:

Here is why I think its a crazy post. It's not the 1st game, nothing has changed & we are playing top 5 team on the road with starting lb & safety gone. Oh yes, a 2nd & 3rd string qb with a horrible line.

I completely agree with cornbred. You are indeed a manchild who enjoys being a keyboard warrior. Also, I do not give a crap what you think of my posts. If you don’t like them, don’t read them or just block me which is what I am going to do next.

• Haha 1
2 minutes ago, SouthLincoln Husker said:

That's your opinion, but not mine!  You have no reason to say that, except for being pissed off at this season!

I'm not pissed off. I know where this program is. Not sure why everyone thinks MJ is going to do anything. There's zero evidence of that.

1 minute ago, lo country said:

I'd get banned if I say what I feel about Frost right now.....I'll leave it at that.

We need to define who we are.  Not scheme, but physicality, toughness, attitude, nasty, bullies.  Screw that PAC12 finesse crap

Recruit to that

Develop Players

KEEP THE PLAYERS

Yep.  You and I agree on much (Chadwell for example).  It is far past the time for Nebraska to return to being Nebraska.  We cannot compete in the B1G with a finesse team. 

I hope whoever Trev hires, that toughness is at the center of his philosophy.   Of all of the years of being able to win the west, this was it but Frost drunk the opportunity away it appears.   

• Thanks 1
1 minute ago, Rich N said:

I'm not pissed off. I know where this program is. Not sure why everyone thinks MJ is going to do anything. There's zero evidence of that.

1. Good Recruiting.

2.  He wants to be here & understands culture & toughness.

3. These guys are playing harder for him.

4. Being from LSU & brother being a pro coach, there is avenue for good asst. coaches.

It's my opinion that we need to clean out the strength & condition staff.

• Plus1 1
8 minutes ago, Rich N said:

Well don't be disappointed with more of the same. 

I would be disappointed if it’s more of the same, who wouldn’t? I’m just saying, those who think MJ could somehow turn this into a winning team is simply not realistic.

should he be head coach? No. But he sure as hell shouldn’t be shoved out of town for trying his best against the odds. He didn’t recruit these guys, in fact most of our top guys this year are largely here cause of Mickey, imagine what this s#!t show would be without Palmer and Thompson?

we need a legit HC who knows what he’s doing, retain MJ as the role he had previously and simply start playing sound fundamental football which hasn’t been seen in these parts since 2012