*** Official Michigan Game Thread ***

Mavric

Just now, gossamorharpy said:

Lol, said head coach was only up 14 when u made that comment.  Have some accountability, you’re getting all worked up because Harbaugh leaves his starters on the field in the 3rd quarter which literally every head coach would do.  

I get it, you’re frustrated just as much as I am at how s#!tty this progrum is but your lack of football knowledge is really showing with this piss poor take of yours. Some advice, just turn the tv off and try to enjoy a Saturday instead of acting like a 3 year old

Guess what champ? Lay off the booze and quit with personal attacks. Piss poor knowledge of football? Kiss my you know what. Accountability lies at your feet by thinking that your neanderthal brain has a greater knowledge than mine about football. My advice to you is to check your enormous ego at the door and not try to impose your will of thinking on others. If you're married I pity your family 

• Fire 1

Just now, huskerfan74 said:

Based on how smothers has played, I agree with purdy starting. I was wrong to believe that smothers is better than purdy. I am guessing that Thompson is way much better than his backups

Thompson is a very good player that this program has probably destroyed. 

• Plus1 1

MJ has not showed well for last several weeks. My guess is he got some guarantee weeks ago and took it and was told just to keep it together for the rest of the year. These last 3 games may have been the most boring I can remember. It’s like we showed up just to go though the exercise. A new coach who wins 5 games next year will have the headlines, Nebraska back on track! Smh <_<