*** Official Michigan Game Thread ***

Mavric

4 minutes ago, krc1995 said:

Could it be the #4 team on the road :dunno

Nah, not expecting beating Michigan but lackluster effort several weeks in a row. Seems like mailing it in. We are not playing the same when MJ first took over. He got a deal and is biding his time. I hope the new head guy is a huge hire or this program is done.

1 minute ago, gossamorharpy said:

Lol, you’re entertaining bro.

-im Sober today but thanks 

-you bring up accountability as if I’m a coach or player on the staff. It’s just a game, get over it

- I do have a family and look forward to spending a fun Saturday night with them. Would I have liked a closer game? Sure, but I’m not gonna get bent out shape by a bunch of 18-22 year old guys playing a game. I feel sorry for your family that must put up with your cranky a$$ and misguided takes- what a miserable presence to be around 

- look at you macho man, strutting around about who knows more football knowledge. You’re the one sitting here b!^@hing about the other team playing starters up 14 in the 3rd. 

you sir represent the worst of this fan base. You act like my 2 year old throwing an incoherent fit for no reason. The only difference is she’s 2, meanwhile you’re some sad adult getting bent out of shape acting like u have any influence on this team. 

I pray for your family and wish them the best of luck having to put up with your sorry a$$ the rest of the day. 

Well, guess what champ. Your opinion of me or anything else is nothing but background noise. Not once in this game was I bent out of shape. Go back and look at my posts. You act like a petulant child that doesn't appreciate his opinions being challenged. I pray for your family with having to put up with a man child who has to digress to trying to bolster his assumed higher mental prowess by engaging in internet rumblings. You sir are a mental midget who loves to bathe in the light of his own perceived greatness. Good day

• Plus1 2
  • Thanks 1
1 minute ago, Cornbred said:

Well, guess what champ. Your opinion of me or anything else is nothing but background noise. Not once in this game was I bent out of shape. Go back and look at my posts. You act like a petulant child that doesn't appreciate his opinions being challenged. I pray for your family with having to put up with a man child who has to digress to trying to bolster his assumed higher mental prowess by engaging in internet rumblings. You sir are a mental midget who loves to bathe in the light of his own perceived greatness. Good day

Dude relax!!!!

• Plus1 1

5 minutes ago, Cornbred said:

Lololol

- u took it personal first

- u were the one throwing a fit that another teams starters were on the field only up 14 in the 3rd

-u sir decided to bring my family in it.

- u just used another questionable term with the use of “mental midget”

• Plus1 1
Just now, gossamorharpy said:

Lololol

- u took it personal first

- u were the one throwing a fit that another teams starters were on the field only up 14 in the 3rd

-u sure decided to bring my family in it.

- u just used another questionable term with the use of “mental midget”

Ah, did I hurt your feelings?

1 minute ago, chamrocck said:

Nah, not expecting beating Michigan but lackluster effort several weeks in a row. Seems like mailing it in. We are not playing the same. 

Yeah doesn't seem like many kids on the teams are being leaders. Where is a Tom Brady on the team when you need one? I love Tom's passion on the sideline. It doesn't seem like we see anyone trying to fire up the team on the sideline. It's bc their is so much uncertainty right now. MJ is trying to say stay the course but the kids are probably asking themselves how if don't know if you will be here next year.

• Oh Yeah! 1