*** Official Michigan Game Thread ***

Mavric

1 minute ago, huskerfan74 said:

I did not expect us to win but it is not too much to hope for a respectable showing. We did not make it to their red zone all game. 

Here is why I think its a crazy post. It's not the 1st game, nothing has changed & we are playing top 5 team on the road with starting lb & safety gone. Oh yes, a 2nd & 3rd string qb with a horrible line.

• Plus1 2
Just now, SouthLincoln Husker said:

Here is why I think its a crazy post. It's not the 1st game, nothing has changed & we are playing top 5 team on the road with starting lb & safety gone. Oh yes, a 2nd & 3rd string qb with a horrible line.

You are exactly right.  Anyone expecting a different outcome of what happened today is the one who is flawed.

1 minute ago, lo country said:

We had a total of 48 plays.....48.  19 passes and 29 runs.  Not posting to disagree, but we only had 48 plays.....147 total yards....

48 Plays WOW.  This is 4 years of mismanagement by Frost. No push by the OL.  Totally inept.  Frost really let these players down and of course the school.  The more I think about it the more :grr I get.

MJ says we need to recruit better for every position.  And he says WE WILL.  

• Plus1 1
2 minutes ago, Cornbred said:

Ah, did I hurt your feelings?

Naw as I said. I don’t get bent out of shape over 18-22 men like u do. Certainly don’t get bent out of shape over a curmudgeon such as yourself who not only says stupid s#!t but then doubles down and gets personnel. U represent everything wrong with fan message boards- I would wish u best of luck on turning that negative energy into something positive but not worth the effort. Go hang with your buddies jack daniels and Jim beam bro, clearly u been with em all day, champ 

1 minute ago, gossamorharpy said:

Sorry for fat fingering that, misspelled your name. At least I can own up to my mistakes, u still gonna own the “how dare they play their starters up 14 in the 3rd take?” No? Well not surprised. Carry on with your tantrum

Never once did I say "how dare they" I questioned why they were. You need to own up to your mistake by questioning another's football knowledge as if you are the pinnacle of prowess of football knowledge. Your narcissism is astounding. Gonna admit to that?

1 minute ago, TGHusker said:

48 Plays WOW.  This is 4 years of mismanagement by Frost. No push by the OL.  Totally inept.  Frost really let these players down and of course the school.  The more I think about it the more :grr I get.

If MJ is around next year thus program failed miserably yet again. 

• Plus1 1
2 minutes ago, Cornbred said:

Never once did I say "how dare they" I questioned why they were. You need to own up to your mistake by questioning another's football knowledge as if you are the pinnacle of prowess of football knowledge. Your narcissism is astounding. Gonna admit to that?

Wahhhhhhh

im gonna go enjoy my Saturday. Good day to you sir, have fun rubbing one out to vintage husker highlights cause clearly that’s all that u have going for ya. 

2 minutes ago, ColoradoHusk said:

You are exactly right.  Anyone expecting a different outcome of what happened today is the one who is flawed.

Yep. The only thing upsetting was that somebody, anybody didn’t score 4 more points. Had a 3 leg parlay; Neb +38.5, Mich -19.5 and over 40.5.  Pregame prediction was 10-40 so pretty much just as expected.

3 minutes ago, TGHusker said:

I'd get banned if I say what I feel about Frost right now.....I'll leave it at that.

We need to define who we are.  Not scheme, but physicality, toughness, attitude, nasty, bullies.  Screw that PAC12 finesse crap

Recruit to that

Develop Players

KEEP THE PLAYERS