What did we learn? Michigan edition.

TGHusker

A couple of things:

Good recruiting plus good development makes for a very good team.  Michigan's patience with Coach H has paid off.  He has developed a good offensive line that allows them to play smashmouth football.

There was a big drop off from last year's near win to this team.  The loss of super seniors plus some others who left early is very telling. 

Also  the score wasn't as bad as I thought it would be.  I don't think the guys quit - and played hard regardless of the score.    

• Plus1 5
  • Fire 2

7 minutes ago, TGHusker said:

A couple of things:

Good recruiting plus good development makes for a very good team.  Michigan's patience with Coach H has paid off.  He has developed a good offensive line that allows them to play smashmouth football.

There was a big drop off from last year's near win to this team.  The loss of super seniors plus some others who left early is very telling. 

Makes you wonder what Frost was doing these past 4 seasons.

• Plus1 4

Frost and Co were far worse than the record shows.  Completely over their head.  Complete Fraud.

Hausman looked good at times

There will be a pretty good exodus depending on coach

This team needs a complete rebuild

Duval is a joke

Our skill guys (Palmer and Grant) padded their stats against "lower tier" teams

I'll be honest, watching this team, I am unsure what current coach comes here. I'm now think Rhule or Patterson.  If it's Aranda, he needs to bring his OC for sure.

Starters on D are capable of getting 6 wins.  Depth is not

Mentioned earlier, but not going bowling will cost us between 72-90 practices.....We might be the worst P5 team right now.

As crappy as we played, hate we only have 2 more games.

• Plus1 2
  • Fire 1

Refs can bet on games and make sure the spread is covered. 
taking helmet off in the field of play and smacking it on the field is not an unsportsmanlike penalty.

smothers can suck as much as purdy

mickey cannot call a single creative play 

our OL can continue to surprise us by finding new creative ways to suck. Today’s new addition were the bad snaps

we should not be surprised if Palmer and Grant enter the transfer portal.

• Plus1 1
  • Haha 2
6 minutes ago, huskerfan74 said:

Refs can bet on games and make sure the spread is covered. 
taking helmet off in the field of play and smacking it on the field is not an unsportsmanlike penalty.

smothers can suck as much as purdy

mickey cannot call a single creative play 

our OL can continue to surprise us by finding new creative ways to suck. Today’s new addition were the bad snaps

we should not be surprised if Palmer and Grant enter the transfer portal.

That's why naming coach ASAP is imperative to keep what we have.  Although, my opinion on both has significantly decreased as we have played "tougher" opponents.  

Vandy just beat UK.  Rushed for 225 yards....hahahahahahahaha.....And here we are.

• Plus1 1