New Head Coaching Staff Selections (Coordinators)

2 hours ago, Mavric said:

Would love to see Busch stay as STC and keep up the recruiting.

We have seen co-coordinators, ie run game coordinator, passing game coordinator.   I'd love to see MJ and Bush as co recruiting coordinators something title wise to keep MJ and Busch and give them bumps in pay.   Having those two lead recruiters can only help get talent to Lincoln.

1 minute ago, Mavric said:

I don't think he'll be kept.  But I think he's done a better job than most give him credit for.  

Not necessarily saying that he will be held over but I think could be an asset if the fit is good.  He’s solid for NU and has developed Reimer, Haussmann and others.  His position has not been the issue on defense.

most likely the new coordinator will bring his own guys though.

• Plus1 1

For those wondering about the Assistant Coaching staff, but Rhule will probably bring in guys which he has a prior relationship with, and a lot of guys you have never heard of.  I am sure a lot of fans will be mad about that fact, but how many fans actually know more than a handful of assistant coaches across the country?  Other than some big SEC schools, how many schools go with a "All-Star Assistant Coaching Staff" approach?

• TBH 2