New Head Coaching Staff Selections (Coordinators)

I do wonder about Barrett Ruud though. Between Reimer, Henrich, now Hausman’s potential, and even serviceable guys like Honas was, I think he’s performed well at his position. I doubt he’s retained given the general lack of buzz I’ve seen, but I think he’s at least worth considering retaining in addition to Mickey and Busch. 

1 minute ago, Huskerfollower4life said:

Hate to ask but why would Elijah Robinson leave his current position at Texas A&M if he is already getting good money to come here?  How would making the move benefit him?

Texas A&M is a dumpster fire and better chance of winning/relationships with Rhule & staff

• Plus1 3
Just now, Huskerfollower4life said:

Hate to ask but why would Elijah Robinson leave his current position at Texas A&M if he is already getting good money to come here?  How would making the move benefit him?

Maybe he would prefer to work with Rhule, and maybe he thinks Jimbo’s sink is shipping at A&M. It could also be possible that Jimbo is recommending that Robinson looks for another job, like an unofficial firing. That happens all the time. 

• Plus1 1

2 minutes ago, ColoradoHusk said:

At this point, I think the chances are slim.  Sounds like they both would prefer to not work for Rhule, and that's fine.  That's not an indictment on Rhule, it's just the way it goes.

I have heard nothing in regards to either.  If its true that this was almost a done deal a couple weeks ago, I'm sure Rhule made a few calls to possible asst.