New Head Coaching Staff Selections (Coordinators)

2 hours ago, M.A. said:

Very few parents would be inclined to agree to their son being recruited by a person that potentially strangled his wife and punched her in the temple with a closed fist.

It’s too much of a risk. And too long of a wait for him to be cleared if the accusations aren’t true. The program needs to move on. 

Probably in the best interest of the Joseph family as well.

I hate the f#&%ing auto refresh on this site.  

I get what you’re saying and totally agree. I said I wouldn’t necessarily agree with the hire.  

I just can’t figure out why we haven’t heard anything in this position….and this happens to be his position. 

12 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

I hate the f#&%ing auto refresh on this site.  

I get what you’re saying and totally agree. I said I wouldn’t necessarily agree with the hire.  

I just can’t figure out why we haven’t heard anything in this position….and this happens to be his position. 

I’d think that we should be hearing something very soon. There was some speculation of an announcement today. I wouldn’t be surprised if it happens over the weekend.

Let’s get a really good one!

Also, if you’re on a phone it might be your cellphone service causing that. It does it to me sometimes.

On 12/10/2022 at 6:08 PM, Huskerfollower4life said:

So Nebraska needs a qb coach and a wr coach or is Omar Hayes coaching them too? What is the limit you can have as a coaching staff?

10 on field assistants.   Support/training staff, it's whatever the university wants.

I think Joe Dailey will fill the WR spot in a few weeks when the NFL season is over. 

• TBH 1

1 hour ago, ColoradoHusk said:

Because the general Nebraska fans are morons, they won’t like the hire, only based on his career at Nebraska. 

I am offended by that. Is it not too much to ask to expect a top caliber coach at every position to leave successful programs to make a lateral move to Nebraska. 

• Haha 1
  • TBH 2