New Head Coaching Staff Selections (Coordinators)

On 12/7/2022 at 7:12 AM, talaricohusker said:

How do you know he’s going to the packers??? Do you have some magical crystal ball that’s telling you that cuz I’m not seeing it anywhere 

It's been rumored literally every day since they passed over him for the HC job. As we've seen, where there is a s#!tload of smoke there is usually fire. :dunno 

• Fire 1

Haven't heard a peep about our WR coach, makes me assume it's an NFL guys. Ik Frisman Jackson previously worked with him @ Baylor and Carolina, but he's with the Steelers now and i'm unsure how much he'd want to drop back to the college ranks. Have y'all heard of any potential candidates?  

1 hour ago, PattyG said:

Haven't heard a peep about our WR coach, makes me assume it's an NFL guys. Ik Frisman Jackson previously worked with him @ Baylor and Carolina, but he's with the Steelers now and i'm unsure how much he'd want to drop back to the college ranks. Have y'all heard of any potential candidates?  

Or- it was going to be Mickey, and now they are left scrambling. 

• Plus1 2

1 hour ago, PattyG said:

Matt Canada is taking a bludgeoning this year at OC and the offensive staff may be on their way out. Not sure what connections he has to hang around in the NFL or if a trip back to college is in the works until another/better offer comes.

4 hours ago, M.A. said:

Yes it does! And lots of baking  soda and deodorizer. 

When I was a Freshman in HS, one night Dad let the dog out (we lived on the farm) before he headed off to work at 5:00 am.  The dog scared a skunk at the front door.  Our furnace was close to the front door in the basement.  It was January in South Dakota.  The furnace kicked on and sucked all that skunk smell into the house while mom and I and my 6 bros and sisters were sleeping.  We got use to the smell without knowing we smelled!   Us kids went to school.  Guys on the bus noticed a skunk smell - we all thought it was outdoors.   I got to my first period class and realized it was ME.  I called home and by now all 7 of us kids knew we SMELT.  Mom ended up burning 26 boxes of incense in the house, opened up the doors and windows (I did say it was JANUARY IN SD) and took as much stuff outside to air out as we could. 

A bad day, but a fun memory.    I'll take the bad burnt popcorn smell any day to the skunk smell. 

• Haha 4