New Head Coaching Staff Selections (Coordinators)

44 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

I know absolutely nothing about the situation.  But, they are 20th in PPG given up in a league of 32 teams.  So, how are you so certain a change isn't going to be made?

Lafleur recently said there will be no coaching changes on the defense.  Now, this does not mean someone might leave, change of mind or ownership pushing for the change.

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, PattyG said:

Haven't heard a peep about our WR coach, makes me assume it's an NFL guys. Ik Frisman Jackson previously worked with him @ Baylor and Carolina, but he's with the Steelers now and i'm unsure how much he'd want to drop back to the college ranks. Have y'all heard of any potential candidates?  

Cale Gundy?  Saw a tweet earlier about Tulsa being behind Nebraska in seeking out position coaches for Wilson's staff.  I think Gundy should have to meet Ernie Chambers and have a good discussion before approval though.  :)

1 hour ago, Husker816 said:

You're literally making up a far fetched scenario just to make it seem plausible for Leonhard to come here. It's not happening 

That’s quite a jump.

I don’t actually think Leonhard is coming here.  And I would not be surprised if GB fires LaFleur after this year.