*** Official Wisconsin Game Thread ***

Mavric

Just now, ActualCornHusker said:

This first drive out of half will tell us a lot. If Wisconsin is able to grind it right down the field, I won't feel good about the rest of the game. But if the D can force a punt, we're in good shape

Mertz is going to have to hit some play action passes for Wisky to win. Good thing for Nebraska is that Mertz sucks. 

Just now, JJ Husker said:

Halftime takeaways.

Mertz is horrible and I can’t stand RGIII as an announcer.

I liked it when he made fun of Lebron being bald. That was funny. 

4 minutes ago, ColoradoHusk said:

His recruiting has been pretty bad the past few years. Braelon Allen covered up a lot of that last year, and he’s been beat up this year. 

Chryst was also supposed to be a QB guru, and Mertz has regressed from his freshman year. 

I can understand that just maybe Wisconsin should try to tailor to what he does best and go from there. Its like Nebraska all year with Casey Thompson sit in the pocket and let the play develop but since our line sucks and he can't do that and Nebraska doesn't try to change that thinking we beat ourselves by doing that. Since you don't have enough time to do all that think of other ways to get the ball out of your qb hands instead of just running for his life. Play action, bubble screens, running back screens anything to help your qb out and take away the pressure of trying to do it himself when he is getting killed by getting sacked.

1 minute ago, ColoradoHusk said:

Mertz is going to have to hit some play action passes for Wisky to win. Good thing for Nebraska is that Mertz sucks. 

I liked it when he made fun of Lebron being bald. That was funny. 

Yeah, the Lebron comment was funny but he just talks too much.

And what has happened to football broadcasting? Never get a replay when you want one anymore.