*** Official Wisconsin Game Thread ***

Mavric

2 minutes ago, Rich N said:

Why should we hold on to ANYONE associated with this mess? They all have losing down pat! Time to start over. 

Oh, I agree.  If I was Trev, I'd make that clear.  None of y'all will be here next Sat.

Just now, Pennhusker said:

I wonder where we’d be if we still had pelini. 

With AD support?  Wining the West.

• Thanks 1
  • Oh Yeah! 1

You have the ball with 5 minutes left and have a 14-9 lead, all you need is to make a couple of first downs and you have a good chance to win. What do we do? Three and out and give Wisconsin the ball at the 50 yard line with 3 minutes left. If that is not a loser mentality, I do not know what is. It is as if we were begging Wisconsin to beat us. Losing to this Wisconsin team hurts because our defense played well enough for us to win. This entire team including all coaches have a losing culture left by Frost. Frost did more damage to this team than any other horrible coach we had over the last two decades. There is no reason to wait till Sunday to announce the next coach. Just put this season out of its misery. The only reason I see to wait is if our next HC is still coaching.

• Plus1 4
  • Thanks 1

It may be bigger than just coaching. It could very well be the "Curse of the fake (or at the very least manufactured) sellout streak".  Admit that real fans have not purchased tickets and that the sellout streak has officially ended. Get if off your chest and the positive  mojo will propel the team forward. Continuing the lie will keep the curse alive.

Next week may be the most boring game of the year in all of college football. I am betting on the Hawks 13 (2 field goals and a defensive touchdown) and Nebraska 10. Nebraska will lead through the middle of the 4th quarter.

3 minutes ago, ColoradoHusk said:

I agree 100% with you.  I don't know how fans watch this team and think that there are coaches and a lot of players worth bringing back.

Watching the complete season, every players stock has dropped.  Padded stats against teams we beat and those with a pulse flat stomp our skill guys into the dirt.  After 11 games, not one starter on our team would be one at another B1G school.  Not one.  Our 2 deep.  Laughable.  Program died under Riley and was buried under Fraud.  S&C, Ruud, Dawson, Rialoa, Whip,...Complete incompetence.  

• Plus1 2
  • Fire 1
1 minute ago, CyHawk said:

It may be bigger than just coaching. It could very well be the "Curse of the fake (or at the very least manufactured) sellout streak".  Admit that real fans have not purchased tickets and that the sellout streak has officially ended. Get if off your chest and the positive  mojo will propel the team forward. Continuing the lie will keep the curse alive.

Next week may be the most boring game of the year in all of college football. I am betting on the Hawks 13 (2 field goals and a defensive touchdown) and Nebraska 10. Nebraska will lead through the middle of the 4th quarter.

Nebraska won't even lead in the fourth if Iowa does decide to keep running the ball.

Seriously though, look at our posts from the end of last season, how many predicted this team would end up with 3-9? That should tell you how blind the decision makers at Nebraska have been thinking that Frost deserved another chance. With all due respect to Mickey, he might be a good recruiter and assistant coach but he is not HC ready yet. His body language this game did not scream winning and of course his team did not let him down. They found another way to lose even when the win was right there to be had.

• Fire 1