I do not say much, mostly observe.  I have known Tom Osborne since the fall of 1973. I have seen spirit and rebuilding. When Tom took over the program as head coach, (just off two National Championships) the team was depleted of talent.  Most fans today don't know this, Tom never talks about it, but he confided in me that he would never leave the team in the condition he received it.  He left it in excellent shape, and we should have had more championships . . . I've been very disappointed in the decorum, leadership and basic coaching ever since.

With that said, please look at what we have seen out of Coach Mickey Joseph since he has been interim head coach.  He took a "flag football" team and picked up pieces of the program and  motivated the players, believing in their individual talents.  These players feel like winners again, they played their hearts out against major ranked teams that would have been total blowouts. 

Why haven't we seen blowouts?  The players are motivated they play as a team and they love this coach, he's a players coach and I truly beleive he can revive the program in Nebraska. 

Remember, the fans hated Tom Osborne his first couple years until he too rebuilt the program.

May God Bless the program, and these fine men!

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, WanderingHusker said:

I do not say much, mostly observe.  I have known Tom Osborne since the fall of 1973. I have seen spirit and rebuilding. When Tom took over the program as head coach, (just off two National Championships) the team was depleted of talent.  Most fans today don't know this, Tom never talks about it, but he confided in me that he would never leave the team in the condition he received it.  He left it in excellent shape, and we should have had more championships . . . I've been very disappointed in the decorum, leadership and basic coaching ever since.

With that said, please look at what we have seen out of Coach Mickey Joseph since he has been interim head coach.  He took a "flag football" team and picked up pieces of the program and  motivated the players, believing in their individual talents.  These players feel like winners again, they played their hearts out against major ranked teams that would have been total blowouts. 

Why haven't we seen blowouts?  The players are motivated they play as a team and they love this coach, he's a players coach and I truly beleive he can revive the program in Nebraska. 

Remember, the fans hated Tom Osborne his first couple years until he too rebuilt the program.

May God Bless the program, and these fine men!

Hey Hawkeye troll,  get the f#&% out

• Haha 1