It is about the Line of Scrimmage

6 hours ago, Crusader Husker said:

So we understand, it is about the Rhinos not the Cheetahs!

We can have both last time I checked it doesn't have to be just Rhino's. Overall you need both in this day and age to win.

3 minutes ago, chamrocck said:

Protip, never hire a chump for your OL coach in hopes you can recruit his nephew. This is how dumb we are, sold out the OL to maybe have a chance with some kid. :flush

:yeah

9 hours ago, Crusader Husker said:

I know everyone likes the prima donna backs and receivers.  But until we decide we win and die on the line.  We will never get it done in the B1G.  That is waht got it done before.  Get a coach that understand this and we can be good again.

When we finally have good lines again, both offensive and defensive, we'll start winning games again, but not until then.

We have other issues as well, but it all starts in the trenches. You can't let opposing quarterbacks have all day to throw and you can't let yours get hit/hurried/sacked all day, that's a recipe for the disaster we've been seeing for years now.

4 hours ago, chamrocck said:

Protip, never hire a chump for your OL coach in hopes you can recruit his nephew. This is how dumb we are, sold out the OL to maybe have a chance with some kid. :flush

Pro tip- don't knock a hire if you don't know what you're talking about. 1. Strength and Conditioning on the oline sucks and is having a huge impact. 2. One guy inst going to fix in 9 months 8 or more years of terrible coaching, Development, and recruiting. 

• Fire 1
  • TBH 1
8 hours ago, Born N Bled Red said:

Pro tip- don't knock a hire if you don't know what you're talking about. 1. Strength and Conditioning on the oline sucks and is having a huge impact. 2. One guy inst going to fix in 9 months 8 or more years of terrible coaching, Development, and recruiting. 

A healthy Prochazka (allows Corcoran to slide to his natural guard position) and the transfer portal will help. 

8 minutes ago, talaricohusker said:

That’s not true Minn had 503 rushing yards and Iowa had 190 something and Iowa won 

Well to be exact Iowa had 59 and Minnesota had 312 but who really cares about those teams aways. But im all honestly you do question how you average 6.1 per rush and yet you only score 10 points. I know the Minnesota guy fumbled close to the goal line in the 4th quarter and took points away but that doesn't explain why only 10 points to that point. Oh by the way they need to change that rule about if the ref calls you out of bounds yet you still score a td and your not out of bounds thats bs. A play like that change a team destination. I would have been pissed if I was a Iowa fan and they took that td away from me.