It is about the Line of Scrimmage

14 minutes ago, KCBuc said:

The 3-4 works if you have a 330# rock in the middle that doesn’t get pushed back 5 yards every snap. Those guys are hard to come by. Hope the next HC either gets that type of guy or goes back to a 4-3. 

I was chuckling at Nash on that last QB sneak.  He got driven back 5 yards as if he were just a blocking sled.

Here's the clip:

• Haha 1

29 minutes ago, Huskerfollower4life said:

So much for being called the polar bear might as well change his name to polar cub.

To be fair to the kid, he shouldn't be a NT. He should be an OG if our staff wasn't incompetent and I think he could be a really good one at that.  Just another example of how we don't put kids in positions to succeed. 

On 11/20/2022 at 10:56 AM, runningblind said:

To be fair to the kid, he shouldn't be a NT. He should be an OG if our staff wasn't incompetent and I think he could be a really good one at that.  Just another example of how we don't put kids in positions to succeed. 

I never thought about moving him and he does look out of position. He has looked like this all year. That is a good point. Speaking of out of position, I keep referring back to Wandale Robinson. I felt sorry for the kid when was getting pounded trying to be a running back. That one still baffles me. He looked like a heisman candidate at slot while at Kentucky. Lack of development with these kids has been very frustrating. We build from the lines (o and d) and then out from there. Simple. 

• Plus1 1